The Cape Breton Island Centre for Immigration is dedicated to welcoming newcomers to Cape Breton Island. We work to orient, support, connect, advocate on behalf of, and otherwise meet the needs of newcomers in service of their successful settlement in Cape Breton.
Cape Breton Island Centre for Immigration Services and Supports:
- Case Management
- Referrals (language classes, health services, employment, community services, etc.)
- Orientation to Local Services (schools, hospitals, public transportation, etc.)
- Group Information Sessions and Workshops
- Employment Connections and Supports
- Community Outreach and Education
Immigration is vital to Cape Breton. Immigrants and refugees bring with them new ideas, perspectives, skills, opportunities, and an exciting and more diverse future for our Island.
The Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm and can be found on the second floor of the New Dawn Centre for Social Innovation, 37 Nepean Street in Sydney.
E-mail: [email protected]
To learn more about the Centre and upcoming events and workshops, follow us on Facebook.